- 5. Pro Breeze Electric Mini Dehumidifier, 1200 150 sq ft
- 4. Keystone 70-Pint Dehumidifier
- 3. Afloia Portable Electric 3. Dehumidifier for Home Bathroom 2000ML(68 oz), 2201 Cubic Feet Space
- 2. TOSOT 70 Pint 4500 Sq. Ft. Energy Star Dehumidifier – for Basements, Large Rooms, and Whole House
- 1. Hysure Electric Dehumidifier, Portabl with 2L(4.2 Pints) Water Tank
5. Pro Breeze Electric Mini Dehumidifier, 1200 150 sq ft
- SMALL & COMPACT: Lightweight, Compact and Portable – capable of removing up to 9 ounces of water per day with a 16-ounce water tank capacity
- AUTO SHUT OFF: When full the dehumidifier will automatically shut off and turn on the LED light indicating the water tank needs draining. Simply empty the water tank and place it back into the dehumidifier
- ULTRA-QUIET & EFFICIENT: The Thermo-Electric Cooling (Peltier) technology (No compressor needed) allows for whisper quiet operation making it great for use in bedrooms and offices
- REMOVES 9 OUNCES OF MOISTURE/DAY: Optimal function in room sizes up to 1200 cubic feet (150sq ft)
- REMOVES MOISTURE: Perfect for removing damp, mould and moisture from your home, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, caravan, garage, closet. Like all mini dehumidifiers, optimal operating temperature is 59-86°F. It will not work below 41°F.
4. Keystone 70-Pint Dehumidifier
- Room dehumidifier removes up to 70 pints of moisture from the air per day
- Designed to Dehumidify a room up to 4500 square feet
- Electronic controls with LED display and 24-hour timer
- Settings include normal, Turbo and auto-defrost
- 1.6-Gallon water tank with transparent water level indicator
3. Afloia Portable Electric 3. Dehumidifier for Home Bathroom 2000ML(68 oz), 2201 Cubic Feet Space
- High-Efficiency&Powerful — Ultra Quickly and efficiently remove moisture from your place, max capability of water tank is 2L(68 ounce), absorb up to 750ml(26 oz) moisture a day in 86℉, 80%RH environment.
- Convenient & Safety — Powered through an AC adapter, easy to remove front water tank, safe to use with built in auto shut off sensor. Automatic shut-off once reservoir is full, prevent an overflow of collected water, the portable dehumidifier works again when the reservoir is empty.
- Healthy & Quiet — Creates a healthy environment for those with breathing problems. Noise is below 42dB with no annoying sound, offer quiet and sound sleeping environment, which is perfect for small rooms and poorly ventilated areas.
- Compact & Portable — Mid size, takes up little space, controls mould, and condensation. Perfect for these places such as small room, office, bathroom, living room, kitchen, closet, ect. Portable design, easy to carry and find a place for it.
- Energy Saving — Upgrade section dehumidifier and low energy consumption, It is an Ideal environmentally friendly solutions for absorbing damp and condensation. Energy saving and eco-friendly, not waste electricity.
2. TOSOT 70 Pint 4500 Sq. Ft. Energy Star Dehumidifier – for Basements, Large Rooms, and Whole House
- 70 PINT ROOM DEHUMIDIFIER: This sized unit is perfect for basements or your whole house. In just one day, you can remove up to 70 pints (9 gallons) of moisture from your home. Not only are humid homes sticky and uncomfortable, the high moisture levels can lead to growth of mold and mildew which can damage your health and your belongings.
- ENERGY STAR RATED: We don’t have to all become tree-hugging hippies to agree on climate change (it’s real) but one thing we can all agree on is the sweet relief of saving a few bucks on your monthly energy bills, am I right? Energy Star-rated appliances are not just better for the environment, but also for your wallet.
- BASEMENT DEHUMIDIFIER: You might be one of those people who likes the smell of a damp basement. That’s fine, but as humidity levels approach 60% it makes the environment more friendly to mold, mildew and other allergens. By pulling moisture out of your dingy basement you can create a more comfortable and safe environment for your family.
- QUIET OPERATION: You don’t always see it… but that’s the point. A peak sound level of 48 decibels means you’ll hardly notice the dehumidifier is running. For comparison, 50 decibels is about as loud as a secluded suburban street or a normal conversation at home, so you will never have to choose conversation over comfort again.
- POWER OUTAGE RESTART: If you experience a power outage due to a storm, you do not want to have to go around resetting all of your applainces and electronic devices. TOSOT dehumidifiers will revert back to their previous settings once power is restored, giving you one less thing to worry about after you get back on the grid.
1. Hysure Electric Dehumidifier, Portabl with 2L(4.2 Pints) Water Tank
- Hight Efficient: Remove moisture up to 750ml per day(86℉,80%RH) and this air dehumidifier has one large removable water tank 2000ml. Protects your home from mold and mildew caused by excess moisture.
- Ultra-Quiet Technology: Use peltier technology with no compressor makes it lightweight and quiet. Noise is below 33dB with no annoying sound, offer quiet and sound when you are sleeping.an choose humidity value to achieve the dehumidification effect.
- Auto Shut Off: It is also programmed to shut off automatically once it has reached capacity. And indicator light will go on to remind you to empty the tank out.
- Energy Saving: Upgrade section dehumidifier with no chemical substances and low energy consumption, It Is an Ideal environmentally friendly solutions for absorbing damp and condensation. Energy saving and eco-friendly, not waste electricity.
- Hassle-Free Service: 3-month unconditional return and replace policy and a 12-month warranty; active after-sales team to answer any queries you might have, for the ultimate in customer satisfaction
You can visit also find dehumidifiers manuals here.